- 1 1/3 cup Barley+ Maple & Nuts Muesli, crushed
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds, crushed
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper, divided
- 1 diced medium sized tomato
- Pinch hot pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cabbage – sliced
- 1 avacado
- 6 salmon fillets (5 oz each)
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Stir together muesli, 2 tbsp olive oil, parsley, thyme, rosemary, garlic, paprika, fennel, half of the salt and pepper, Barley+ Muesli and hot pepper flakes. Spread mustard on top of each fillet. Coat in muesli mixture; and bake for 10 – 20 minutes depending on how you like your salmon.
- While the salmon is baking heat up your tortillas and set up your sliced cabbage, diced tomatoes, and sliced avocado.
- Once Salmon is cooked to desired taste you can cut into smaller portions.
- Finally, heat up your tortillas. 20 – 30 seconds in the microwave usually does it!
Now you’re ready to create your own gut friendly Salmon Tacos!
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli