For something a little different.
- 1½ cups Barley+ Pink Lady & Macadamia Muesli
- ½ cup of nut butter
- ½ cup of pure maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons of beetroot powder, or as much as desired
- 1 cup of coconut yogurt
- Mixed fresh berries or fruit of choice, washed and prepared as needed
- Line a muffin tray with 8-12 muffin liners and set aside. Note: 12 muffin liners can be used for smaller cups and 8-10 for larger ones.
- In a food processor, combine Barley+ Pink Lady & Macadamia Muesli, nut butter and maple syrup and pulse until small chunks form.
- Spoon mixture evenly into each muffin liner. Use the back of the spoon to press the mixture firmly to the bottom of the tin and up the sides, creating a crater in the center. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, mix beetroot powder and yogurt and set aside covered in the refrigerator until needed for the topping.
- After 20 minutes, take out mixture from refrigerator and carefully take out each granola cup from the tray. Place cups onto a serving plate.
- Top cups with yogurt and berries just before serving.
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli