This is a sure Sunday brunch pleaser.
- 2 cups Barley+ Cranberry & Nut Muesli
- ½ cup of nut butter
- ¼ cup of coconut oil, room temperature
- ½ cup of coconut yogurt
- Seasonal fruit of choice, washed (berries, pear, peaches, kiwi and passionfruit work well)
- 5 mint leaves, washed
- Line a shallow baking dish or flan pan with baking paper.
- In a food processer, pulse Barley+ Muesli until chopped roughly.
- Add coconut oil and nut butter to the muesli in the food processer and pulse again until the mixture is well combined and forms together. Make sure you do not over process.
- Using a spoon, take the mixture from the food processer and spread mixture onto the prepared dish or pan, forming an even flat circular pizza shape as you spread.
- Press the mixture down firmly with the back of a spoon. Place mixture in freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, prepare fruit topping by peeling and slicing fruit into desired shapes.
- After 30 minutes, take out mixture from freezer and carefully remove pizza base from dish or pan onto a serving plate.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread yogurt on top of the base evenly, leaving a few centimetres around the edges.
- Decorate top of Barley+ pizza by arranging and pressing the prepared fruit into the yogurt. Tear mint leaves on top over the fruit.
- Serve immediately or place back in the fridge until ready to serve
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli