This refreshing salad with fresh broccoli, tangy yogurt dressing and crunchy muesli is ideal for picnics.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups Barley+ Cranberry & Nuts Muesli, divided
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- In large bowl, whisk together yogurt, chives, oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper; add broccoli, half of the muesli, and grapes. Toss well.
- Transfer to serving dish. Sprinkle with goat cheese and remaining muesli.
Tip: Substitute feta for goat cheese if desired.
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli