- 8oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
- 5 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Barley+ Muesli (any flavor)
- ½ cup Raw Nuts (any kind)
- ¼ cup Coconut Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
To Make the Base:
- Place the muesli in a large Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to crush until it resembles breadcrumbs. Transfer to a bowl and add the ground Raw Nuts and the melted Coconut Oil. Mix well to combine and press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan with the back of a spoon.
To Make Pumpkin Filling:
- Place cream cheese into a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy. Pour in sugar and continue to beat until well combined. Add eggs one at a time, blending until well incorporated. Mix in pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Pour filling onto the prepared crust and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until center is set.
*Once cooled, slice into your desired serving size. Serve with a dollop of your favorite whipped cream and sprinkle of cinnamon + coconut sugar.
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli