With a crunchy muesli crust, these no-bake cheese squares are swirled with both fresh blueberry and raspberry purée for a red, white and blue effect.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes (+ 4 hours 15 minutes chilling time)
- 2 1/4 cups Barley+ Cranberry & Nuts Muesli, divided
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 pkg (8 oz each) brick-style plain cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries, divided
- 1/2 cup raspberries, divided
- 2 tbsp icing sugar, divided
- In food processor, pulse 2 cups muesli, brown sugar and butter until blended. Press into bottom of 9-inch square pan. Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, using electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla and salt until smooth. Spread over crust.
- In small blender, purée half of the blueberries with 1 tbsp icing sugar until smooth; strain. Repeat with raspberries. Add teaspoonfuls of blueberry and raspberry purée randomly over cheesecake mixture; using tip of sharp knife or skewer, swirl purées into cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours or until set. Sprinkle with remaining blueberries, raspberries and muesli. Cut into squares.
Tip: For a red, white and blue flag effect, omit swirl. Arrange blueberries and raspberries on top of set cheesecake to resemble a flag, then sprinkle with muesli.
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli