- 4 mini pumpkins
- 2 tablespoons dried sage, divided
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme, divided
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups quinoa
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup Barley+
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut the top off of the pumpkins and scoop out the seeds. Sprinkle inside with salt, pepper, 1/2 of the sage and 1/2 of the thyme.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 30-45 minutes, or until the flesh is tender but still a bit firm.
- While pumpkins bake, prepare quinoa according to package directions, using vegetable broth instead of water.
- Mix the cranberries and Barley+ into the cooked quinoa.
- Spoon quinoa mixture into pumpkins and bake 15-20 minutes
- Serve warm.
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli